Job Type: Full Time
Renaissance Group has been providing tax, accounting and advisory services to privately held Canadian companies and high net-worth families since 2008. Based in downtown Vancouver, our team of approximately 25 professionals work closely with our clients as their primary advisor.
Our reputation for practical solutions and ability to implement successful strategies has resulted in continual growth and demand for our services. This demand is also a direct result of our people and culture, which embraces individual growth, family first ideals and an immersion in the community we serve.
CPA candidates will be provided hands on training and mentorship to meet the technical and enabling competencies of the CPA program. You will work closely with various levels of management and will be exposed to clients in various industries. The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated individual, well organized, able to manage multiple projects and priorities, all while maintaining effective communication.
If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join us:
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for corporate, personal, and trust clients
- Apply accounting principles and auditing procedures to ensure client records are properly prepared
- Identify issues and potential solutions and make recommendations for best solution
- Work within time budgets, monitors progress to budget and meets deadlines
- Accept responsibility for role within work teams
- Participate in education and training programs
- Our clients are the most important part of our business and we expect your first responsibility is to ensure that our clients receive premium professional service for a fair value
- Our people are what makes it possible to serve our clients. We expect you to capitalize on opportunities to develop your skills and help others within the organization grow as professionals
- We expect everyone to contribute ideas for improving the way we serve our clients and operate a successful firm
- We expect everyone to treat each other with courtesy, dignity and respect. We look for ways to support each team member as they fulfil their personal goals and family responsibilities
- University degree or equivalent, with completion of required courses for transition to CPA program in Public Practice, or currently enrolled in the CPA program
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and commitment to excellence
- A competitive compensation package with health plan
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic, engaged and entrepreneurial leadership team
- A great location in the heart of downtown Vancouver
- Opportunities for advancement
- A flexible career path that not only supports your family but puts it first